PLAN YOUR GROUP ADVENTURE IN COLORADO!
My name is John Walker, Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 187 in Colorado Springs. For each of the past 8 years, the Troop has visited Ski Cooper for our annual Snow Sports Weekend during the month of January. This is always the highlight of our program year. The entire staff at Ski Cooper have always made this an outstanding event. From the group sales department, to the rental shop, and from the ticket window to the ski school, Ski Cooper has always exceeded our expectations. This is an affordable, friendly, family oriented resort, and while Colorado offers dozens of alternatives, there is nowhere else we will ever go, but to Ski Cooper.
On behalf of the entire Troop, let me thank Connie, Karen and the gang for amazing experiences year after year. We will see you next January for year 9!
Boy Scout Troop 187
2012-2013 Group Sales Ticket Prices
Ski Cooper is the perfect, most affordable Colorado ski resort to bring your group of family, friends or co-workers for a ski and snowboard adventure. Affordable lift tickets and diverse terrain create the perfect location for your vacation or corporate event.
|ADULT (Age 15 & over)||$33||$25|
|CHILD FULL DAY (Age 6-14)||$19||$17|
|AGE 5 & UNDER||$0||$0|
|SENIOR (Age 60-69)||$26||$20|
|SENIOR (Age 70 & over)||$16||$16|
|1 FREE GROUP LEADER
IF MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF 20 IS MET
*The following are the dates for the holiday, higher weekend rate for the 2012-2013 Season
Group Sale Rental Prices
|ADULT FULL DAY (Age 15 & over)||$16|
|ADULT CONSECUTIVE DAY||$14|
|CHILD FULL DAY (Age 6-14)||$13|
|CHILD CONSECUTIVE DAY||$12|
|AGE 5 & UNDER FULL DAY||$8|
* The Rental Shop cannot guarantee ski or snowboard rentals, especially for large groups during the holiday season. Please arrive early for a better selection of skis and snowboards.
TO CONTACT GROUP CAN INQUIRE ONLINE, EMAIL INFO@SKICOOPER.COM, OR CALL 719-486-3684 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 719-486-3684 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
No deposit is required. If your Group does not reach the minimum 20 or more please contact us -- We will work with you to assure you have a affodable and fun experience at Ski Cooper!
- MINIMUM Of 20 purchased tickets for each day.
- TICKETS will be dated for the day to be used.
- TICKETS are non-transferable and not for resale.
- ONE DESIGNATED LEADER IS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKET PICKUP/PAYMENT/ADJUSTMENTS. (Determine your group’s needs for rentals, lessons, food, and set arrival and departure times and locations).
- ONE FORM OF PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. Payment for all services (tickets, lessons, and rentals) should be made with one payment (credit card, check, or cash) before noon or you may pay on the morning of the last day of skiing if you are skiing more than one day.
- RENTAL AND SKI SCHOOL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ADVANCE (and signed by a parent or legal guardian for anyone under 18 yrs). Please let us know how many forms you need well in advance as these must be mailed to you, and completed and sent back to us within one week of your arrival.
*OUR POPULAR NEVER EVER SKI PACKAGE is designed for anyone age 12 or older who has never skied before.
*The PANDA PATROL GROUP SKI LESSON is designed for any ability ages 5-11. Ski lessons are from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The package includes lessons, full mountain lift ticket, lunch, and comes with or without rental. We do specifically require reservations with this lesson.
Bring your ski club, family reunion, or corporate group or event to Ski Cooper. We'll show you how it's REALLY done with the highest levels of customer service, terrain for everyone, and amazing snow conditions every day. Incredible views, less crowds. No lift lines, free parking. Friendly smiles, less cost.