NSP 75th Anniversary Day at Ski Cooper
Fri, 2013-02-01 (All day)
National Day at Ski Cooper- Friday February 1st, 2013: 7am-8pm
- Pig roast early dinner in downtown Leadville
-Since 1978, National Day at Ski Cooper has been an excellent way to celebrate the history and spirit of the National Ski Patrol and the famed 10th Mtn Division. Both can trace their heritage to Charles "Minnie" Dole and Cooper Mountain. Join fellow ski patrollers from across the nation in a day of celebration. Before you arrive at the mountain create a team of 3-4 members to compete in events from a one-legged slalom, blindfolded toboggan race, and other exciting events. Your $48 registration includes:- Chartered bus to and from Ski Cooper
- End-of-the-day celebration with food and drinks
- Ski rentals will be available at Ski Cooper
- Discounted lift tickets are available for family and guests of patrollers for an additional $16.
- Patrollers are encouraged to wear their patrol jacket on the hill and kids 5 and under ski free.
- Patrollers and guests who choose to coordinate their own transportation and breakfast will be charged a separate rate on the registration page