Enjoy all that Cooper has to offer with no limitations and no restrictions for the entire ski season! Enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere, and the wallet-friendly pricing. Plus, take advantage of all of the additional benefits of our season pass, including discounts at Cooper establishments, and FREE SKIING (3 days) at EACH of our partner resorts.
Note: If you are 75+ and are considering purchasing the Season Pass with partner benefits, please check with the resorts you are interested in visiting first. Some of them also have free passes. Only purchase this pass if you find it will provide you with benefits at locations that do not have free passes for your age group.
Note: When purchasing a pass, the age of the passholder would be the age as of December 7, 2022.
Season Passes are non-refundable!
22/23 Season Pass Benefits:
BUDDY TICKETS – Season pass holders (Age 15-74) can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for $65. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Will-Call/Ticket Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchased and cannot be combined with any other offer. One ticket can be purchased daily any day of the week. *Buddy must be present at time of purchase.
10% OFF AT COOPER ESTABLISHMENTS (AVAILABLE WITH ALL SEASON PASSES FOR AGES 6-74 AND AGE 75+) You must show both your Season Pass & Partner/Benefits Card to receive this benefit.
*10% off at the TRADING POST – $15 minimum purchase. Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer.
*10% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases at all Cooper Food Outlets: Base Camp Cafeteria, Ridgeview Café, Katie O’Rourke’s, and The Taproom.
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $25 lost card replacement fee.