The best deal for the 2020-21 season at Cooper!
No reservation required with your Cooper Season Pass!
Ski any day Cooper is open this season!
Mountain access this season will be via two products:
- Cooper Season Pass
- Day Pass purchased online, in advance. The number of day passes may be limited due to possible COVID restrictions.
Enjoy all that Cooper has to offer with no limitations and no restrictions for the entire ski season! Enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere, and the wallet-friendly pricing. Plus, take advantage of all of the additional benefits of our season pass, including discounts at Cooper establishments, and FREE SKIING (3 days) at EACH of our partner resorts.
Are you visiting Cooper from one of our Partner Resorts?
Entry for all partner resort pass holders
If you are a pass holder from a partner resort, just come to the Will Call window with your partner resort season pass and a photo ID. They will give you an RFID card with three day passes loaded onto it to use any day Cooper is open this season. Please try to avoid busy holiday periods and Saturdays if possible.
Entry with GEMS Card or 5th/6th Grade Passports
Come directly to the Will Call window with your identification for your Day Pass for the GEMS Card and 5th & 6th Grade Passport. You do not need to make a reservation.
**Please note that in the event Cooper is forced to close by a Government mandate for an extended period, as a result of COVID-19 issues or any other reason, some or all of the value of your Pass will be transferred to the following Ski Season depending on timing. Cooper Season Passes are non-refundable.
Season passes will be available for purchase only online or on phone at 719-486-2277 or 800-707-6114. No passes will be sold onsite at Cooper.
Season passes purchased during the season can be picked up at the Will call window at Cooper upon your arrival. They will not be mailed out.
20/21 Pass Partners:
Ski 3 free days at each of our partner resorts (4 days at Diamond Peak)
This list is subject to change.
Diamond Peak Pass holders receive 4 free days at Cooper. Cooper Season Pass holders receive 4 free days at Diamond Peak. Diamond Peak blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – Dec. 19, 2020 – Jan. 3, 2021; Jan. 15-18, 2021; Feb 12-21, 2021
Brundage Mountain Resort has the following blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – December 25-31, 2020.
Bogus Basin partner day tickets are available Monday through Friday and after 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Check with the resort on any future changes to this policy. Bogus Basin also offers one complimentary summer mountain bike or scenic chairlift ride lift ticket with no blackout dates.
Lookout Pass has the following blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – December 18, 2020- January 3, 2021, January 16-18, 2021 & February 13-15, 2021. Cooper must be open for the season for this agreement to be active.
Powder Mountain Resort is requiring partner resort guests to purchase tickets online at full price to secure your spot in advance at https://www.powdermountain.com/?keyword=Lift%20Tickets. Partner resort guests will be reimbursed upon arrival and redemption at the ticket window. If guest fails to show, no refund will be issued.
Cherry Peak Resort also offers 20% off of Cherry Peak Resort Summer Concert Series tickets (subject to availability) in addition to 3 free days of skiing.
Snowy Range Ski Area requires you to call to make a reservation prior to arrival, 307-745-5750. They can not guarantee your tickets until you call due to the limited number of tickets being sold each day. When you call they will need your name, date of birth and season pass number to make the reservation. You must also have your pass present when picking up the tickets at the outdoor ticket windows.
Red River Ski & Summer Area will be requiring advance purchases, online or over the phone this season. Reciprocal days for partner mountains are included in this requirement and must be reserved over the phone prior to arrival, no later than the day before, if still available. Please call 575-754-2223 to reserve. There is no limit on how far out these reservations can be made.
Angel Fire has the following blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season: Dec 19 2020 through Jan 9th 2021, Jan 15 2021 through Jan 19 2021, Feb 12 2021 through Feb 15 2021, Mar 13th 2021 through Mar 20 2021.
Big Snow Resorts offers a total of 3 free days of skiing between the two resorts of Indianhead and Blackjack.
Partner Resort Benefits (available with all FULL season passes):
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive discounts.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort. Please check with the partner resort before you go for any information on restrictions or possible reservations needed.
Discounts for Friends and Family (available with all Age 15-74 season passes)
Season pass holders (Age 15-74) can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for $50. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Will Call Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchased and cannot be combined with any other offer. One ticket can be purchased daily any day of the week when Cooper is open.
10% off at Cooper Establishments (available with all FULL season passes)
- 10% off at the SNOWFLAKES RETAIL SHOP
- $15 minimum purchase.
- Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer
- 10% off CAFETERIA FOOD
Partner Resorts (available with all FULL season passes):
- See above
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $25 lost card replacement fee.