Enjoy all that Cooper has to offer with no limitations and no restrictions for the entire 2018-19 ski season! Enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere, and the wallet-friendly pricing. Plus, take advantage of all of the additional benefits of our season pass, including discounts at Cooper establishments, and FREE SKIING (3 days) at EACH of our partner resorts. New partners are being added. More to come!
18/19 Pass Partners to Date:
Granby Ranch, CO
Angel Fire, NM
Red River, NM
Ski Apache, NM
Diamond Peak, NV*
*Blackout dates apply! See Below
Powder Mountain, UT
Nordic Valley, UT
Blackjack Resort, MI
Mont Ripley, MI
Marquette Mountain, MI
Big Powderhorn, MI
Pine Mountain, MI
Crystal Mountain, MI
Buck Hill, MN
Nordic Mountain, WI
Little Switzerland, WI
The Rock Snowpark, WI
Lost Valley, ME
Black Mountain, NH
Dartmouth Skiway, NH
Whaleback Mountain, NH
Magic Mountain, VT
Bolton Valley, VT
Plattekill Mountain, NY
Yawgoo Valley, RI
*Diamond Peak blackout dates for the 2018-19 Season – Dec. 22, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb 15-24, 2019
Partner Resort Benefits (available with all FULL season passes):
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive discounts.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort.
Discounts for Friends and Family (available with Full Adult and Senior passes only):
- 4-Pack – Each season pass holder may purchase a 4-pack of lift tickets for only $150. Tickets have no blackout dates or exclusions and can be used at any time by anyone. Use all 4 in one day for 4 different friends, or give them all to one person so they can go 4 times! One 4-pack per pass holder per season can be purchased at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window during regular business hours.
- Buddy Ticket – Season pass holders can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for $40. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchased and cannot be combined with any other offer. Available Monday-Friday.
10% off at Cooper Establishments (available with all FULL season passes)
- 10% off at the SNOWFLAKES RETAIL SHOP
- $15 minimum purchase.
- Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer
- 10% off CAFETERIA FOOD
- 10% off CHICAGO RIDGE CAT SKIING TOURS
Partner Resorts (available with all FULL season passes):
- See above
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by the lift operator each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- New pictures must be taken in person at the Guest Services Desk in the lower level of the lodge.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $10 re-issue fee.