Your Cooper Key Card loaded with your Season Pass will be mailed directly to you prior to opening day for the 2020/2021 Season. Please be sure to use your current mailing address to ensure successful delivery of the Card.
**Please note that in the event Cooper is forced to close by a Government mandate, as a result of COVID-19 issues or any other reason, some or all of the value of your Pass will be transferred to the following Ski Season depending on timing. Cooper Season Passes are non-refundable.
Season passes will be available for purchase only online or on phone at 719-486-2277 or 800-707-6114. No passes will be sold onsite at Cooper.
Season Pass Partner agreements for the 2020-21 season are being confirmed at this time. Many agreements are still in progress. Expect additional partners to be added into the fall.
20/21 Pass Partners (so far):
This list is subject to change.
*Diamond Peak Pass holders receive 4 free days at Cooper. Cooper Season Pass holders receive 4 free days at Diamond Peak. Diamond Peak blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – Dec. 19, 2020 – Jan. 3, 2021; Jan. 15-18, 2021; Feb 12-21, 2021
**Brundage Mountain Resort has the following blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – December 25-31, 2020.
***Powder Mountain limits daily skier visits to 1500 people. Please plan to arrive early when skiing Powder Mountain or choose less busy times to go to this location.
****Cherry Peak Resort also offers 20% off of Cherry Peak Resort Summer Concert Series tickets (subject to availability) in addition to 3 fee days of skiing.
****Big Snow Resorts offers a total of 3 free days of skiing between the two resorts of Indianhead and Blackjack
Partner Resort Benefits (available with all FULL season passes):
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive discounts.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort.
10% off at Cooper Establishments (available with all FULL season passes)
- 10% off at the SNOWFLAKES RETAIL SHOP
- $15 minimum purchase.
- Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer
- 10% off CAFETERIA FOOD
Partner Resorts (available with all FULL season passes):
- See above
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $25 lost card replacement fee.