Enjoy all that Cooper has to offer with no limitations and no restrictions for the entire ski season! Enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere, and the wallet-friendly pricing. Plus, take advantage of all of the additional benefits of our season pass, including discounts at Cooper establishments, and FREE SKIING (3 days) at EACH of our partner resorts.
Note: If you are 75+ and are considering purchasing the Season Pass with partner benefits, please check with the resorts you are interested in visiting first. Some of them also have free passes. Only purchase this pass if you find it will provide you with benefits at locations that do not have free passes for your age group.
Note: When purchasing a pass, the age of the passholder would be the age as of December 7, 2022.
Season Passes are non-refundable!
22/23 Pass Partners:
Your Cooper Season Pass allows you to ski 3 free days at each of these partner resorts (4 days at Diamond Peak)
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort. Please check with the partner resort before you go for any specific information.
- You must show your Cooper Season Pass at the ticket window of the partner resort to receive your lift ticket. Some resorts may charge for an RFID card to use that lift ticket.
This list is subject to change. Additional resorts may be added before the season begins.
*Special Notes for Cooper Season Pass Holders visiting a partner resort
Diamond Peak Pass holders receive 4 free days at Cooper. Cooper Season Pass holders receive 4 free days at Diamond Peak. Diamond Peak blackout dates for the 2022-23 Season – Dec. 23, 2022 – Jan. 8, 2023; Jan. 13-16, 2023; Feb. 17-26, 2023.
Brundage Mountain Resort has the following blackout dates for the 2022-23 Season – Dec. 26, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023; Jan. 14-16, 2023; Feb. 18-20, 2023.
Bogus Basin offers one complimentary full day lift-served summer mountain lift ticket with the following blackout dates – July 2-4, 2022, September 3-5, 2022.
Hogadon Basin’s agreement does not include Night Skiing.
Snow King does not extend the free ticket benefit to race event participants.
Greek Peak requires that you mention that you are participating in the Freedom Pass through Ski Cooper when visiting their resort.
Plattekill recommends usage of reciprocal days on non-holiday periods for the best accommodations.
Partner Resort Benefits (available with all FULL PAID season passes):
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive your lift tickets.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort. Please check with the partner resort before you go for any information on restrictions or possible reservations needed.
Discounts for Friends and Family (available with all Age 15-74 season passes and Age 75+ with partner benefits season passes)
Season pass holders (Age 15-74) can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for TBD. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Will Call Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchased and cannot be combined with any other offer. One ticket can be purchased daily any day of the week when Cooper is open.
10% off at Cooper Establishments (available with all FULL season passes)
- 10% off at the TRADING POST
- $15 minimum purchase.
- Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer
- 10% off CAFETERIA FOOD
Partner Resorts (available with all FULL PAID season passes):
- See above
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $25 lost card replacement fee.