The best deal for the 2020-21 season at Cooper!
No reservation required with your Cooper Season Pass!
Ski any day Cooper is open this season!
Mountain access this season will be via two products:
- Cooper Season Pass
- Day Pass purchased online, in advance. The number of day passes may be limited due to possible COVID restrictions.
Enjoy all that Cooper has to offer with no limitations and no restrictions for the entire ski season! Enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere, and the wallet-friendly pricing. Plus, take advantage of all of the additional benefits of our season pass, including discounts at Cooper establishments, and FREE SKIING (3 days) at EACH of our partner resorts.
Your Cooper Key Card loaded with your Season Pass will be mailed directly to you prior to opening day for the 2020/2021 Season. Please be sure to use your current mailing address to ensure successful delivery of the Card.
**Please note that in the event Cooper is forced to close by a Government mandate for an extended period, as a result of COVID-19 issues or any other reason, some or all of the value of your Pass will be transferred to the following Ski Season depending on timing. Cooper Season Passes are non-refundable.
Season passes will be available for purchase only online or on phone at 719-486-2277 or 800-707-6114. No passes will be sold onsite at Cooper.
Season Pass Partner agreements for the 2020-21 season are being confirmed at this time. Many agreements are still in progress. Expect additional partners to be added into the fall.
20/21 Pass Partners (so far):
This list is subject to change.
*Diamond Peak Pass holders receive 4 free days at Cooper. Cooper Season Pass holders receive 4 free days at Diamond Peak. Diamond Peak blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – Dec. 19, 2020 – Jan. 3, 2021; Jan. 15-18, 2021; Feb 12-21, 2021
**Brundage Mountain Resort has the following blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – December 25-31, 2020.
***Bogus Basin also offers one complimentary summer mountain bike or scenic chairlift ride lift ticket with no blackout dates.
****Lookout Pass has the following blackout dates for the 2020-21 Season – December 18, 2020- January 3, 2021, January 16-18, 2021 & February 13-15, 2021. Cooper must be open for the season for this agreement to be active.
*****Powder Mountain Resort is requiring partner resort guests to purchase tickets online at full price to secure your spot in advance at https://www.powdermountain.com/?keyword=Lift%20Tickets. Partner resort guests will be reimbursed upon arrival and redemption at the ticket window. If guest fails to show, no refund will be issued.
******Cherry Peak Resort also offers 20% off of Cherry Peak Resort Summer Concert Series tickets (subject to availability) in addition to 3 free days of skiing.
*******Big Snow Resorts offers a total of 3 free days of skiing between the two resorts of Indianhead and Blackjack.
Partner Resort Benefits (available with all FULL season passes):
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive discounts.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort. Please check with the partner resort before you go for any information on restrictions or possible reservations needed.
Discounts for Friends and Family (available with all Age 15-74 season passes)
- BUDDY TICKETS
- Season pass holders (Age 15-74) can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for $50. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchased and cannot be combined with any other offer. One ticket can be purchased daily any day of the week when Cooper is open.
10% off at Cooper Establishments (available with all FULL season passes)
- 10% off at the SNOWFLAKES RETAIL SHOP
- $15 minimum purchase.
- Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer
- 10% off CAFETERIA FOOD
Partner Resorts (available with all FULL season passes):
- See above
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $25 lost card replacement fee.