2023-24 Season Pass Partners
Exciting news! Ski Cooper has joined the Powder Alliance!
Your Cooper Season Pass allows you to ski 3 free days at each partner resort
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort. Please check with the partner resort before you go for any specific information.
- You must show your Cooper Season Pass and your Partner/Benefits Card at the ticket window of the partner resort to receive your lift ticket. Some resorts may charge for an RFID card to use that lift ticket.
Please note that there are new partners with blackout dates and past partners that now have blackout dates for the first time this season. Please double check with these partners for any updates on these dates prior to your visit. If the partner is on the Powder Alliance, you can double check on available dates at https://www.powderalliance.com/
This list of partners is subject to change.
Partner Resort Benefits (available with age 6-74 Season Passes)
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive your lift tickets.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort. Please check with the partner resort before you go for any information on restrictions or possible reservations needed.
Are you a Season Pass Holder Visiting from a Partner Resort?
Welcome to all partner resort pass holders! We are looking forward to your visit to Cooper. You do not need a reservation. Just come to the ticket window with your season pass from a partner resort plus a photo ID and we will give you a Cooper RFID card with your day pass loaded onto it. On your second or third visit be sure to bring your reloadable Cooper RFID card along with your season pass and photo ID so that your additional day can be loaded onto the card. If you do not use all of your days, they do not carry over.