Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a ski patroller? Looking for a way to give back to the sport at a ski area that focuses on skiing and families? Come to Ski Cooper and take the 1st step.
Our patrol ski test for the 2019-2020 Season will be held on Sunday, March 17th, or Wednesday, March 20th.
Our “2019 Patrol Ski Test” is an opportunity to qualify for consideration for a paid or volunteer position with the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol for the 2019-2020 season.
- When: Sunday, March 17 OR Wednesday, March 20 (note the registration DEADLINES listed below!)
- Time: 0800-1400
- Advanced to expert skiers (Alpine, AT, or Telemark.)
- Lift ticket will be provided.
- Check in at the 3rd(top) Floor of the Main Lodge not later than 0800 (8:00 am). Board 10th Chair at 0900.
- More information by contacting the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol at 719-293-8146
- Full, part time or volunteer positions may be available
- Register online using the form below.
- If you need more information, please call our Ski Patrol office at 719-293-8146
- Registration for March 17 by March 14
- Registration for March 20 by March 17
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please fill out all of the required fields on the form below: