Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a ski patroller? Looking for a way to give back to the sport at a ski area that focuses on skiing and families? Come to Ski Cooper and take the 1st step.
Our “2020 Patrol Ski Test” is an opportunity to qualify for consideration for a paid or volunteer position with the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol for the 2020-2021 season.
- When: Saturday, March 28 or Wednesday, April 1 (note the registration DEADLINE listed below!)
- Time: 0800-1400
- Advanced to expert skiers (Alpine, AT, or Telemark.)
- Lift ticket will be provided.
- Check in at the 3rd(top) Floor of the Main Lodge not later than 0800 (8:00 am). Board 10th Chair at 0900.
- More information by contacting the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol at 719-293-8146
- Full, part time or volunteer positions may be available
- Register online using the form below.
- If you need more information, please call our Ski Patrol office at 719-293-8146
- Registration for March 28 by March 25
- Registration for April 1 by March 28
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please fill out all of the required fields on the form below.
Please print the release form and bring it with you on the day of the evaluation.