Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a ski patroller? Looking for a way to give back to the sport at a ski area that focuses on skiing and families? Come to Ski Cooper and take the 1st step.
Our “2023 Patrol Ski Test” is an opportunity to qualify for consideration for a paid or volunteer position with the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol for the 2023-2024 season.
- When: Wednesday, Saturday, March 11 (note the registration DEADLINE listed below!)
- Time: 0800-1400
- Advanced to expert skiers (Alpine, AT, or Telemark.)
- Day Pass will be provided.
- Check in at the 3rd(top) Floor of the Main Lodge not later than 0800 (8:00 am). Board 10th Mountain Chair at 0900.
- More information by contacting the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol at 719-293-8146
- Full, part time or volunteer positions may be available
- Register online using the form below.
- If you need more information, please call our Ski Patrol office at 719-293-8146
- Registration for March 8 by March 5, REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED FOR THIS DATE
- Registration for March 11 by March 8
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please fill out all of the required fields on the form below.
Please print the release form and bring it with you on the day of the evaluation.