Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a ski patroller? Looking for a way to give back to the sport at a ski area that focuses on skiing and families? Come to Ski Cooper and take the 1st step.
Registration is now closed. Check back next year for another opportunity!
Our “2019 Patrol Ski Test” is an opportunity to qualify for consideration for a paid or volunteer position with the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol for the 2019-2020 season.
- When: Wednesday, March 20 (note the registration DEADLINE listed below!)
- Time: 0800-1400
- Advanced to expert skiers (Alpine, AT, or Telemark.)
- Lift ticket will be provided.
- Check in at the 3rd(top) Floor of the Main Lodge not later than 0800 (8:00 am). Board 10th Chair at 0900.
- More information by contacting the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol at 719-293-8146
- Full, part time or volunteer positions may be available
- Register online using the form below.
- If you need more information, please call our Ski Patrol office at 719-293-8146
- Registration for March 20 by March 17
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please fill out all of the required fields on the form below: